• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:07 PM

I havent been online much lately Been real busy but since I was sending these pics to my sister I figured Id show you all too :roflmao3[1]: My son and I added these graphics 2 days ago, and yesterday he painted the nerf bars, and bumpers black... I still have to finish the seat so its just laid on there for now but it gives the idea of what it will look like.. He is sooooo proud of this thing LOL....For those who dont know he had to get 3.0 grade point in school to get the quad, the rest he has been saving his money to buy all the stuff for it.. He works every Sat running the tractor with his dad and grandpa... Anyhow.. Here it is :censored[1]: Its a polaris outlaw 500...Attached File  LilMansQuadsmallpic_004.jpg   59.76KB   123 downloadsAttached File  LilMansQuad_smallpic3002.jpg   47.45KB   120 downloadsAttached File  LilMansQuad_smallpic2001.jpg   55.38KB   114 downloads

#2 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:57 PM

NIce..in a evil way..... :751:I like it... is it air brushed?

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,660 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 20 June 2007 - 05:01 PM

Wow nice job Rae. I bet he's proud of it. :censored[1]:

#4 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,374 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 05:05 PM

Wild!! :censored[1]:

#5 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:42 PM

NIce..in a evil way..... :751:I like it... is it air brushed?

The graphics are a kit you can order from InvisionPowerSports.com..Its called "Head Creeps" They are super heavy duty decals... They cover 90% of the quad and will help protect it etc.. And let me tell you... At first getting them things on was a PITA... You have to line everything up just perfect, and keep the bubbles out, etc...But by the time we got going good it started getting much easier. It says a couple of hours to do but I took my time and really made sure it was perfect LOL.. Course now the little creep wants a skeleton suit, and black rims, new tires etc...If its true what they say about the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.... Well then my son better be rich when he gets older LOL....

#6 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:51 PM

If its true what they say about the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.... Well then my son better be rich when he gets older LOL....

Oh, it's true, no doubt. But if he keeps those grades up and learns to work now, he'll be able to buy better toys!! :signs1242cn:

#7 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 07:47 AM

The kit looks very nice I checked out the site they are a bit pricey I may have to wait to buy a kit my my quad. Looks cool.

#8 pj1016

pj1016

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 08:31 AM

Looks very lean and mean! Nice.pj

#9 DEERSLAM

DEERSLAM

Hunting 365 days a year...in my mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Interests:Family and hunting

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:17 PM

Very cool :signs1242cn:

#10 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 06:17 AM

Now all it needs, is a rifle scabbard and spotlight, and........ lol Great lookin Quad !

#11 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:25 AM

Just in Case you did not know they hit me up two weeks ago. ATV Safety Requirements All-terrain vehicle (ATV) operators under 18 years of age must comply with the following California Vehicle Code requirements when operating an ATV on public lands. The Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division (OHMVRD) currently provides funding for ATV safety certificate training for those age 6 through 17. For more information and to sign up for training contact the ATV Safety Institute at (800-887-2887). CONDITIONS FOR OPERATING: MINORS No person under the age of 18 years shall operate an all-terrain vehicle on public lands of this state unless the person satisfies one of the following conditions:(a) The person is taking a prescribed safety training course under the direct supervision of a certified all-terrain vehicle safety instructor.(:signs1180lq: The person is under the direct supervision of an adult who has in their possession an appropriate safety certificate issued by this state, or issued under the authority of another state.© The person has in possession an appropriate safety certificate issued by this state or issued under the authority of another state (CVC 38503). CONDITIONS FOR OPERATING: ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTSNo person under 14 years of age shall operate an all-terrain vehicle on public lands of this state unless the person satisfies one of the conditions set forth in Section 38503 and, in addition, is accompanied by and under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian or is accompanied by and under the direct supervision of an adult who is authorized by the parent or guardian (CVC 38504). 38504.1. (a) Neither a parent or guardian of a child who is under 14 years of age, nor an adult who is authorized by the parent or guardian to supervise that child shall grant permission to, or knowingly allow, that child to operate an all-terrain vehicle in a manner that violates Section 38504.(:signs1180lq: A person convicted of a violation of subdivision (a) is punishable as follows:(1) For a first conviction, the court shall either impose a fine of one hundred twenty-five dollars ($125) or order the person to take or retake and complete an all-terrain vehicle safety training course pursuant to Section 38501. If ordered to take or retake and complete the safety training course, the person shall provide the court a copy of the all-terrain vehicles safety certificate issued as a result of that completion.(2) For a second conviction, a fine of not less than one hundred twenty-five dollars ($125) nor more than two hundred fifty dollars ($250).(3) For a third or any subsequent conviction, a fine of not less than two hundred fifty dollars ($250) nor more than five hundred dollars ($500). SEC. 2. Section 38504.2 is added to the Vehicle Code, to read: 38504.2. If a person under 14 years of age was not properly supervised or accompanied in accordance with Section 38504, and the parent or guardian of that child or the adult who was authorized by the parent or guardian to supervise or accompany that child is in violation of Section 38504.1, upon a conviction pursuant to Section 38504, the court may order that child to attend and complete the all-terrain vehicle safety training course accompanied by the person who violated Section 38504.1. If so ordered, the child under 14 years of age shall provide the court a copy of the all-terrain vehicles safety certificate issued as a result of that completion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users