• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:08 AM

I found this picture, but I cant seem to rind out who makes it..Its the little piece on the trigger...Also does anyone use one, or have a review...I have large hands and I think it would work for me.

Attached Files

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.

#2 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:40 PM

I believe that's called a "trigger shoe"?http://www.t-grips.c...llaneousSR.html

#3 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:45 PM

I believe that is a trigger shoe. Usually see them on H/K Sniper guns like the HK91

#4 Fjold

Fjold

Traveling hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, hunting and fishing.

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:38 PM

It's a trigger shoe, it's not made for large hands, it's made to make the trigger pull feel lighter. Because it's so wide it spreads the pressure on your finger tip over a larger area and makes the trigger pull feel lighter. What you have to be carefull of is if the shoe is wider than the trigger guard the edge of the shoe can get caught on your clothes, branches, etc and actually pull the trigger.If you have large hands and want to increase the distance between the pistol grip and the trigger get an extender for the back of the pistol grip like this; http://blackriflewor...159f0bbde8c1308
Frank
One rifle, one planet. Holland's 375
Posted Image

#5 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:26 AM

thanks for all your help guys..

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users