5 replies to this topic

#1 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:24 AM

Does anyone know of any good bass spots to fish.I am going today with a freind.

#2 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:58 AM

www.westernbass.com is a pretty good website to get fishing reports for all the lakes. Here's a link for Don Pedro:http://www.westernba.../view.html?id=5
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#3 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:26 PM

Thanks for the info Well I caught one fish he was 1 pound or so my Friend caught 2 they didn't make it in . I got a chance to get on the lake it wasn't a bad day I wish my Friend wasn't a big chicken he wouldn't go past 40 knots hes has a Hawk bass boat 200 hp I almost went mad watching people go past us :rolleyes:

#4 bzzrd feedr

bzzrd feedr

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Shooting, Fishing, Snow Skiing and RV'ing.

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:03 AM

40 knots is fast enough on the water, besides all you do is burn more gas. Get up earlier, stay later, bring more food and especially more brew. :signbummer8tl: My party barge only does 18 knots and I've never heard one complaint as long as the brew is cold and the BBQ is smokin. :signlol2iu:
Life Member DU, NRA, VHA,CWA, and The OF's of America.

#5 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:48 PM

amen BF...I have a very expensive nautique anchor cove boat that serves as a vessel to park..float and drink brews -- modestly :signbummer8tl:
Mac Daddy"Lock, Stock and Two Smokin' Barrels"

#6 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:47 PM

40 knots is fast enough on the water, besides all you do is burn more gas. Get up earlier, stay later, bring more food and especially more brew. :crazy: My party barge only does 18 knots and I've never heard one complaint as long as the brew is cold and the BBQ is smokin. :harhar1[1]:

18 knots is fine when everyone is drunk... :crazy: Do you keep it tied in don pedro?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users