• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:38 PM

Ok, so I continue to increase the price of my on going AR project. :flag: I just got the Super Sniper SS10x42 scope. Its a fixed 10x mill-dot scope, with HUGE turrets. I had a really cheap scope on before and managed to get .75moa at 200yds. I hope that this schope will lower that number. Its a very sturdy scope, 30mm tube with a 42mm obj and something like a 4 inch eye relief. I dont have a range report as of yet, but I do have some pics of it on the gun.Attached File  1.jpg   13.53KB   15 downloadsand this picture also...Attached File  2.jpg   10.47KB   2 downloadshere is a look thru the scope, the tree is 100 yards away. :flag:Attached File  1.jpg   13.56KB   15 downloads

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.

#2 yunggun

yunggun

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 04:02 PM

Nice gun and scope. That's cool how you got that picture to come out looking through the scope. Really clear!

#3 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 25 May 2007 - 04:04 PM

It was kinda tuff to get that shot. The camera just did want want to focus right.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.

#4 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:26 PM

Looks nice but the black rifle on the black couch makes it hard to get a good look at it.Can you take a pic of it on something light in color . I have a hard time looking at the stock is it a collapsible kind.

#5 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:40 PM

Looks good.

#6 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:16 PM

its a normal A2 stock...Ill try to get more pictures tomorrow.

#7 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 12:47 PM

Ok, so I took it to the range yesterday.I got just under a 1 inch group at 100 and then this at 200 yds..its a 1 inch group, with factory ammo.Attached File  1.jpg   21.98KB   16 downloads

#8 fiveflat

fiveflat

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:45 PM

Nice rifle, Quade! What upper is that?
Sheldon

#9 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 03:19 PM

its the DPMS 24" bull barrel. the A4 flattop. Its very solid, the rifle is about 12.5 pouds.

#10 tW!tcH

tW!tcH

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:12 PM

Nice shooting. I hope your neighbors weren't home when you were taking the picture through the scope. Mine get pretty nervous when I do that. :roflmao3[1]:

#11 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:34 PM

Nice shooting. I hope your neighbors weren't home when you were taking the picture through the scope. Mine get pretty nervous when I do that. :doh[1]:

Accually, I took those pictures at work... :roflmao3[1]:

#12 Full Clip

Full Clip

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:15 PM

Recently put together a target AR myself, which I need to get out to the range. It's a Stag lower on a 20" J&T upper (which I got in a trade) and features a Tango Down bipod on a Falcon rail, La Rue QD scope mount, 4-12x Leupold VX-1, ARMS flip-up BUIS, DPMS Miculek brake, Tritium front sight, DPMS magazine, Bullet Button mag lock, Watson extended takedown pin, Stag ambi safety and lower parts kit, Stag tactical buttstock, CAA stock saddle, etc., etc. Should get one of those fancy target grips!
Also stuck in So Cal. Hit me up!

#13 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,475 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:34 PM

Nice gun! :roflmao3[1]: I love my LaRue scope mounts on mine too. They are the only mount I've found that you can truly remove and put back on and have it shoot the same.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#14 Full Clip

Full Clip

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 12:29 PM

Not "evil," just accurate! :DWell, I hope so! Have get out there and prove it. If I can get close to what Quade's getting, I'll be happy.Yeah, the LaRue was my first choice. I'd heard enough good things about them.
Also stuck in So Cal. Hit me up!

#15 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:25 AM

I went for the Burris xtreme tactical scope mounts. They are some beefy mounts, very sturdy. The grip I have is from DPMS. The palm shelf is adjustable, and over all its really nice. Your hand is in the same position for ever shot.

#16 DEERSLAM

DEERSLAM

Hunting 365 days a year...in my mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Interests:Family and hunting

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:18 PM

Very nice rig Bobby. We'll have to get it out and see what it can do.
MIKETEAM .204"Had God not intended for humans to hunt, he would not have made animals out of meat."

#17 Gustavo

Gustavo

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:12 PM

Quade, I have the same scope but mounted on my FSL ( the semi-auto, civilian-restricted version of the FN-FAL )It's a good scope for the money, however and unfortunately it's not in the same league as the Mk4s from Leupold.Please, do not forget to post more pictures and the report!regards, Gus

#18 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:23 AM

True its not in the same league as the MK4.. But for everyone just to compare the two has to say somethine... Its only a $300 scope... and the only other scope people compare it to is a $1400 scope...I just got some sune shades for it, I will post more pics soon..

#19 Robs223

Robs223

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:21 AM

Somehow I missed this thread, but NICE LOOKING RIFLE! :good:
KILLEM ALL, LET GOD SORTEM OUT!!!

#20 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:50 PM

very nice group at 200. have you started reloading for it. I need to whip out my carbon 15 and see how my hand loads came out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users