• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:51 PM

Well, Roy (that's what I call my Sharps) got a new hunting partner today. Meet the newest member of the family. I haven't named this one yet but I'm workin on it.Posted Image

#2 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:25 PM

Is that a Blackhawk? Pretty sweet.EDIT: I just saw your thread below this one. :1087: Guess I was right.

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,656 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:36 PM

Very nice Matt. I hope she's a shooter. :1087:

#4 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:55 PM

The trunk of that scruby almond tree in the background took a cylinder worth of lead as soon as I got the new gun home :1087: and she does shoot pretty nice. I've got a set of Ajax black diamond wood grips ordered for it and I almost striped the bone styled set off of my other black hawk. When the other set comes in I'll post some pics. I'm gonna need help deciding which set will get a permanent home on this new rig.

#5 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:10 PM

That's a right nice lookin' pistola. It is the right caliber for anything bigger than a 'yote. :1087: We'll be waiting for some pics of the pigs or whatever you shoot with that 45. :peta:

#6 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 23 December 2007 - 12:09 AM

:signgreatreport3kg: :signs1242cn: Need pics with the new grips . What dose the holster look like ? love singles and rugars the best :signs1242cn:

#7 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 03:36 PM

:roflmao3[1]: :653: Need pics with the new grips . What dose the holster look like ? love singles and rugars the best :roflmao3[1]:

I never got the new grips or a holster. :653: I told one of the guys at the gunshop to order them for me and that I needed them BEFORE deer season. He kept putting it off and when they came in AFTER deer season I told him that I didn't want them anymore. I really did want them but it was the principal of the deal. After I catch up with the expences that cristmas brings I'll order them myself.

#8 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,814 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:51 PM

Is this the pistol the scales were for? How are you doing on them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users