• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:51 PM

Well, Roy (that's what I call my Sharps) got a new hunting partner today. Meet the newest member of the family. I haven't named this one yet but I'm workin on it.Posted Image
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#2 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:25 PM

Is that a Blackhawk? Pretty sweet.EDIT: I just saw your thread below this one. :1087: Guess I was right.
Sacramento Skull Works ...on Facebook!
Using Dermestid beetles to produce museum quality skulls for your trophy collection.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,339 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:36 PM

Very nice Matt. I hope she's a shooter. :1087:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#4 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:55 PM

The trunk of that scruby almond tree in the background took a cylinder worth of lead as soon as I got the new gun home :1087: and she does shoot pretty nice. I've got a set of Ajax black diamond wood grips ordered for it and I almost striped the bone styled set off of my other black hawk. When the other set comes in I'll post some pics. I'm gonna need help deciding which set will get a permanent home on this new rig.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#5 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:10 PM

That's a right nice lookin' pistola. It is the right caliber for anything bigger than a 'yote. :1087: We'll be waiting for some pics of the pigs or whatever you shoot with that 45. :peta:

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#6 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,739 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 23 December 2007 - 12:09 AM

:signgreatreport3kg: :signs1242cn: Need pics with the new grips . What dose the holster look like ? love singles and rugars the best :signs1242cn:
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#7 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 03:36 PM

:roflmao3[1]: :653: Need pics with the new grips . What dose the holster look like ? love singles and rugars the best :roflmao3[1]:

I never got the new grips or a holster. :653: I told one of the guys at the gunshop to order them for me and that I needed them BEFORE deer season. He kept putting it off and when they came in AFTER deer season I told him that I didn't want them anymore. I really did want them but it was the principal of the deal. After I catch up with the expences that cristmas brings I'll order them myself.

#8 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,790 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:51 PM

Is this the pistol the scales were for? How are you doing on them?
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users