34 replies to this topic

#31 Stiff Neck

Stiff Neck

Big Shooter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:56 PM

Good job. I may countersink my bolts this week if I have time. Suggestion, you may want to limit the number of squirrels you shoot in a colony or you might wipe them out. Gotta leave some seed for next season! :504:

#32 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:44 AM

When are we gonna get some pics of some Oregon kills? I hear the wolverines and ligers are pretty thick up there, hope you have skills with num-chucks or a bow-staff. :)

If I could find the darn adapter cord to download the pics from my camera, I've got some pics. Although I have 3 confirmed kills, I only have one kill pic. But I've got a couple pics of turkeys on my driveway and one standing just outside our living room window. Saw a nice buck 2 days ago with about 6" of antlers started, all covered in velvet. I saw alot more deer when it was raining, but it's been all sunshine with an occasional cloud for the last week and a half. It was 65* at 3pm when I was in Portland yesterday, couldn't ask for nicer weather!
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#33 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

Good job. I may countersink my bolts this week if I have time. Suggestion, you may want to limit the number of squirrels you shoot in a colony or you might wipe them out. Gotta leave some seed for next season! :)

I quit shooting befor I got too many of them and went to another spot. It takes alot of will power to stop shooting when the little ones keep comeing back. On my bench I used flat phillips headed machine screws. When I tightened the nuts on the backside I just used a screwdriver to keep the bolt from turning and they counter sunk themselves.Hey Wes, count us in for the fourth of july. We're planning on takeing a few days off and makeing a four or five day trip out of it.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#34 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:35 PM

Hey Wes, count us in for the fourth of july. We're planning on takeing a few days off and makeing a four or five day trip out of it.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys up here!!! :) You gonna drive, fly, or Amtrak it? Whichever you choose, if you need me to pick you guys up anywhere or you need to borrow a vehicle, just say the word!
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#35 coolvarmint

coolvarmint

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Killing Varmints

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:13 PM

I use a similar bench to Stiff Necks. As far as chairs/stools. Sportsmans has a small 3 legged chair, realtree or some camo. Has adjustable legs and the 3 legs make getting comfy with the bench easy. I think it was $25ish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users