34 replies to this topic

#31 Stiff Neck

Stiff Neck

Big Shooter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:56 PM

Good job. I may countersink my bolts this week if I have time. Suggestion, you may want to limit the number of squirrels you shoot in a colony or you might wipe them out. Gotta leave some seed for next season! :504:

#32 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:44 AM

When are we gonna get some pics of some Oregon kills? I hear the wolverines and ligers are pretty thick up there, hope you have skills with num-chucks or a bow-staff. :)

If I could find the darn adapter cord to download the pics from my camera, I've got some pics. Although I have 3 confirmed kills, I only have one kill pic. But I've got a couple pics of turkeys on my driveway and one standing just outside our living room window. Saw a nice buck 2 days ago with about 6" of antlers started, all covered in velvet. I saw alot more deer when it was raining, but it's been all sunshine with an occasional cloud for the last week and a half. It was 65* at 3pm when I was in Portland yesterday, couldn't ask for nicer weather!

#33 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

Good job. I may countersink my bolts this week if I have time. Suggestion, you may want to limit the number of squirrels you shoot in a colony or you might wipe them out. Gotta leave some seed for next season! :)

I quit shooting befor I got too many of them and went to another spot. It takes alot of will power to stop shooting when the little ones keep comeing back. On my bench I used flat phillips headed machine screws. When I tightened the nuts on the backside I just used a screwdriver to keep the bolt from turning and they counter sunk themselves.Hey Wes, count us in for the fourth of july. We're planning on takeing a few days off and makeing a four or five day trip out of it.

#34 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:35 PM

Hey Wes, count us in for the fourth of july. We're planning on takeing a few days off and makeing a four or five day trip out of it.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys up here!!! :) You gonna drive, fly, or Amtrak it? Whichever you choose, if you need me to pick you guys up anywhere or you need to borrow a vehicle, just say the word!

#35 coolvarmint

coolvarmint

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Killing Varmints

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:13 PM

I use a similar bench to Stiff Necks. As far as chairs/stools. Sportsmans has a small 3 legged chair, realtree or some camo. Has adjustable legs and the 3 legs make getting comfy with the bench easy. I think it was $25ish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users