#1 DEERSLAM

DEERSLAM

Hunting 365 days a year...in my mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Interests:Family and hunting

Posted 13 March 2007 - 06:17 PM

Since it is the "boring" time of the year how about some pics of your trophy rooms or some mounts to keep us motivated.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
MIKETEAM .204"Had God not intended for humans to hunt, he would not have made animals out of meat."

#2 OutdoorAviator

OutdoorAviator

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 06:46 PM

Wow!! Pretty impressive... I'd show my trophies, but I don't have any yet. Living in an apartment, things might get a bit cramped..

#3 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:49 PM

Walls are walls You can hang a mount anywhere :653: Or a mantle mount, pedestal heck those work good in apartments :653: Heres some of ours... And no I didnt mount these... So no comments on those ugly mickey mouse ears LOL. IM going to try and fix them someday if I can.... We shall see..Attached File  3x2buck1.jpg   34.66KB   81 downloadsAttached File  3x4buck3.jpg   21.22KB   71 downloadsAttached File  3pointbuck2.jpg   21.98KB   78 downloads
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

#4 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:00 AM

Shot this 5x5 in Utah 3 years ago on Public land.Attached File  DSCF2435__Small_.JPG   23.58KB   40 downloads

#5 DEERSLAM

DEERSLAM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:08 PM

Nice bucks CH and PM. Come on there has to be more mounts and trophy rooms out there. Post up some pics.
MIKETEAM .204"Had God not intended for humans to hunt, he would not have made animals out of meat."

#6 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:39 PM

This guy is my only true mount. I did a skull plate mount on my first and only deer but after seeing what you've got on your walls I think my forkie would get laughed off the forum :) When I brought him home the missus hinted that it would look good in my gun room, "Nope, I think he'll look good in the liveing room, right over the entertainment center" HAHA!! I'm just glad the taxidermist got the smell out of him! Posted Image
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#7 204destroyer

204destroyer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:35 PM

HERE ARE A FEW OF MINE. AS YOU CAN TELL THE BEAR AND THE OTHER DEER AREN'T ON THE WALL YET, BUT WILL BE SOON.Attached File  1.jpg   29.1KB   32 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   27.1KB   31 downloads

#8 DEERSLAM

DEERSLAM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:15 PM

All right clamp and 204d :) ...now we're rolling. Nice mounts. I know there are lots more out there!

#9 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:17 AM

Nice bear...I've got my bear being done as well...tanning has taken 5+ mos...I called the taxidermist and he said he's doing 20 bears from this past season...
Mac Daddy"Lock, Stock and Two Smokin' Barrels"

#10 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:52 PM

Wow!!!! You guys have slammed some great bucks! Just out of curiosity, what make/caliber rifle do you guys use? I always like to know what more seasoned hunters use as thier go-to weapons.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#11 DEERSLAM

DEERSLAM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:28 PM

Just about everything in my pics were taken with either a .270win. or a 7mmSTW.

#12 204destroyer

204destroyer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 09:37 PM

I shoot a Browning in 300 ultra mag. Never needed more than one shot so far, absolutely love that gun.

#13 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:29 AM

DS, looks like you have a redstag mounted. That is one animal I'd like to go after. Did you happen to hunt that in Argentina or Chile? I've been watching hunting shows for red stag in So America & New Zealand. Though I want to get through the rest of my North America hunts - after Elk, it will be - moose, grizzly and try for a big horn sheep...then outside NA...
Mac Daddy"Lock, Stock and Two Smokin' Barrels"

#14 DEERSLAM

DEERSLAM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 06:11 PM

No Red Stag...I wish. In the last pic there's an Axis deer and a Chocolate Fallow deer. The Fallow deer was at one time in the top 50 in the SCI record book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users