• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CRITTRGITTR

CRITTRGITTR

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, upland, deer, and last but not least predator hunting. Bass fishin, trout fishin, even a little fly fishin once in a while. Anything outdoors. I also do taxidermy has been a hobby of mine since i was 12 years old

Posted 06 March 2007 - 10:08 PM

Just got a new used boat. It is a 91 dyna track 16 foot fiberglass bass boat with a 75 hp merc. It is super clean in perfect condition. I bought it from my uncle who has kept it in his garage the whole time. He upgraded to a 21 ft nitro, fully loaded. But i am happy with what I got. It beats the hell out of the old 12 ft alum with the 6 horse johnson :unsure: I went to Lake Mc Clure yesterday and we caught 15 bass. They are startin to move up. Caught them all on plastics in the 15 foot range. My couisn actually caught 2 on a topwater. A few more weeks of this warm weather and it is gonna be on !! Bryan

#2 Heywood

Heywood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:24 AM

WOW! What size were the Bass if you're using a 15 foot worm :lol:Sounds like a great time, pics?

#3 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,688 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:21 AM

How big of rod and line ? 30' rod and 1000 lb line . good luck with the boat sounds like a good deal. ps how you get all those big bass in that little boat lol.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#4 CRITTRGITTR

CRITTRGITTR

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, upland, deer, and last but not least predator hunting. Bass fishin, trout fishin, even a little fly fishin once in a while. Anything outdoors. I also do taxidermy has been a hobby of mine since i was 12 years old

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:09 PM

LMAO guess I shoulda known that was comin with you guys. Just left myself wide open for that one. I was usin a 7'0 med/heavy St. Croix rod with a Shimano Citica reel with 12 lb berkley big game line, size 1/0 gamakatsu hook, with keeper 4" plastics. :lol: Yea it was fun the bass were an average of about 1 lb. Nothin very big but lots of fun. Bryan

#5 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,189 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:10 AM

that 12 line is strong stuff I caught a 15 pound catfish with it .I was going for bass at the time.....My first time using a ugly stick pole .http://i42.photobuck...it/100_0460.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users