#1 Bill T

Bill T

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Guns, Shooting, and Reloading

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:25 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageComing up on 17 years old and still going strong. Bill T.

#2 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:49 AM

Even though it's a Ford, I still like those foxbody Mustangs. Especially the coupes.
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#3 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:49 PM

Yeah, me too. They were always my favorite ones to slap around back in my street raceing days. ;) :huh: <_<
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#4 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:51 PM

You know, I keep hearing about how fast your Chevelle is, yet I've never even seen you fire that thing up... :unsure: Any interest in a '78 or so Firebird? It's the fancy model with the mesh wheels, factory tach, and shaker hood. Tommy is getting ready to cut it up for race car parts if nobody wants it.
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#5 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:49 PM

Tommy is getting ready to cut it up for race car parts if nobody wants it.

Doh !!!

#6 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:01 AM

Doh !!!

Did I mention it has T-tops too? :unsure:

#7 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:24 PM

I've only raced the chevelle two times since I resqued it from my brother. I did all my steet brawling with that chevy I ran back in highschool. I used to get a kick out of beating up on muscle cars and rice burners (OOOOHHHHHH HOW I HATE THOSE THINGS) with my old 63 stepside. There was just something about the look of hurt pride in a mans face when his highly modified musclecar or nitro fish import got beat by a pick-up that just made me oh so happy. :D The look on Kieths face :lol: when I whooped his nova will stay with me forever. Art wasn't to happy when he lost his cudas first race after a ground up restoration either ;) :lol:
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#8 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:33 PM

I would liked to have seen the look on Keith's face had I ever gotten the chance to whoop his ass, nevermind his Nova.

#9 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:13 PM

I would liked to have seen the look on Keith's face had I ever gotten the chance to whoop his ass, nevermind his Nova.

But he knew karate! ;) :) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users