#1 Bill T

Bill T

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Guns, Shooting, and Reloading

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:25 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageComing up on 17 years old and still going strong. Bill T.

#2 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:49 AM

Even though it's a Ford, I still like those foxbody Mustangs. Especially the coupes.

#3 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:49 PM

Yeah, me too. They were always my favorite ones to slap around back in my street raceing days. ;) :huh: <_<

#4 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:51 PM

You know, I keep hearing about how fast your Chevelle is, yet I've never even seen you fire that thing up... :unsure: Any interest in a '78 or so Firebird? It's the fancy model with the mesh wheels, factory tach, and shaker hood. Tommy is getting ready to cut it up for race car parts if nobody wants it.

#5 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:49 PM

Tommy is getting ready to cut it up for race car parts if nobody wants it.

Doh !!!

#6 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:01 AM

Doh !!!

Did I mention it has T-tops too? :unsure:

#7 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:24 PM

I've only raced the chevelle two times since I resqued it from my brother. I did all my steet brawling with that chevy I ran back in highschool. I used to get a kick out of beating up on muscle cars and rice burners (OOOOHHHHHH HOW I HATE THOSE THINGS) with my old 63 stepside. There was just something about the look of hurt pride in a mans face when his highly modified musclecar or nitro fish import got beat by a pick-up that just made me oh so happy. :D The look on Kieths face :lol: when I whooped his nova will stay with me forever. Art wasn't to happy when he lost his cudas first race after a ground up restoration either ;) :lol:

#8 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:33 PM

I would liked to have seen the look on Keith's face had I ever gotten the chance to whoop his ass, nevermind his Nova.

#9 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:13 PM

I would liked to have seen the look on Keith's face had I ever gotten the chance to whoop his ass, nevermind his Nova.

But he knew karate! ;) :) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users