No replies to this topic

#1 jephs422

jephs422

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:21 AM

Okay, here's the deal guys. I am spearheading a fishing tournament with a bunch of guys on another forum I frequent. Because I have the power of marketing, I am running with the ball on this, and I could really use you alls helpIn a few months we have chartered 3 boats that are going to have a max load of 20 guys. Luckily, we have already booked ther max guys on each one. What we are doing is taking a fishing trip using nothing but kiddie poles. I'm talking Scooby Doo, Barbie, etc, you catch my drift. We are gong after "big game" lol, at the Channel Islands. The emphasis is to have fun and raise as much money as we can for St. Judes Childrens Hospital.I am donateing over 5k in page space for this event, and Iwould love if my fellow predator hunters helped out with cash donations. I don't care if it's $5.00 or $5000 dollars. Whatever you can give will help. Again, this is for a good cause and as much as we would love to catch fish, the fun is gonna be a bunch of old men fishing with kiddi poles. It's gonna be a blast.
Jeph S"Team .223/6x47"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users