4 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin G

Kevin G

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:10 AM

I picked up a new Dodge 2500 TD a few weeks ago.I will still use my Jeep for hunting and this one to tow a boat! Time to kill Tuna Varmints!The young man in the photo is my son, who at 17.5 is now taller than I am! Dang, I'm 6'4"!Posted ImageThis is the 'business end' where the boat goes! I am VERY close to pulling the trigger on a Parker 2520. :D Posted ImageKevin G.
Life Member: NRA, VHA, O.T.H.G. Member: CPC.I Do What The Voices In My Tackel Box Tell Me To Do . . .

#2 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:33 AM

Good looking truck!

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,356 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:19 AM

Nice looking truck Kevin. Man I haven't seen you around here in ages. I thought you crawled off and died. :D :D

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#4 SpotandStalk

SpotandStalk

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and Sporting Clays.

Posted 19 February 2007 - 01:33 PM

Kevin,Nice toy! All I have to say is....650 ft lbs of torque. Load up the boat with all the gear, gas, water, etc. let off the brake and you're on your way.Very nice,S&S
"Would you vote for a woman as unqualified as Barack Obama?" -Hillary Clinton-"The best thing about the cash for clunkers program was it got thousands of the Obama stickers off the streets.""Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of congress. But I repeat myself." -Mark Twain-

#5 Kevin G

Kevin G

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 02:16 PM

Hi Guys!Thanks for the comments.Nawwwwwwww . . . I didn't crawl off and die Shooter! I have been working my A$$ off 6 days a week!I have only made it to the range twice in the last 6 or 8 months and have not had a chance to hunt 'nuth'en at all!If I had anything to post, I promise I would have! I would love to make it to Ceaderville this April, but if I don't take wife-o on a vacation soon . . . I will spend the rest of my life on the dog sofa! NOT GOOD! ;) Come to think of it . . . I could use a vacation as well!I trust all is well in CPC-Land.As our 'Govenerator' said . . . 'I'll be back!"Kevin
Life Member: NRA, VHA, O.T.H.G. Member: CPC.I Do What The Voices In My Tackel Box Tell Me To Do . . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users