#1 Hylander

Hylander

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sports

Posted 26 November 2005 - 09:01 PM

Well It happened again:I purchase a new gun, patiantely wait the 10 day's, make some reloads in anticipation.Then I call the shop to pick up my gun, only to find out it hasn't arrived,actually it hasn't shipped yet :o It is suppose to ship monday and it will get here before next weekend, BUTthe shop will be closed until the following Tuesday :( So it looks like I'm waiting an "Extra" 10 day's :) This is the third or fourth purchase that this has happed and at all differant shops,Me thinks there is a conspiracy :rolleyes:

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,659 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:27 AM

Sorry to hear that Sterling. I know you were looking forward to getting it and running some rounds through it. :rolleyes:

#3 bzzrd feedr

bzzrd feedr

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Shooting, Fishing, Snow Skiing and RV'ing.

Posted 27 November 2005 - 12:26 PM

Most ordered guns I've been involved with the FFL's won't start the paperwork untill the gun is in their hands and then the ten days start. I think it's something with serial #'s and not being able to fill out the paperwork till they physically transfer the #'s themselves. Hope you get it soon.

#4 coolvarmint

coolvarmint

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Killing Varmints

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:02 PM

I just spoke with Stephen over at Three Seasons GG in Ron just that question. He can and does order a long gun before he has the serial number or the rifle. He seems like an alright guy. I have a couple of friend with Rocklin PD and they use him quite a bit. Sorry to hear about your delay. None of this makes it any better. :lol: Scott

#5 Hylander

Hylander

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sports

Posted 27 November 2005 - 07:04 PM

Yep he started the paper work, so my waiting period is over.You only have to have the firearm in hand when it's a handgun.Stephen has it coming, wasn't his fault, was errror on the part of the distibuter,They meesed him up on a couple of other oder'sIt just seem's it always happens to me :lol: I know what a Cry Baby :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users