3 replies to this topic

#1 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 08:26 AM

Okay, I'm feeling a bit mentally challenged today. I want to down load more sounds geared to predator hunting onto my Fox Pro FX3. When I first bought I threw a bunch of sounds on there for ducks and other stupid dog poop.. I was just excited to get it! :lol: How do I go about getting more sounds, would it be smart sending it back to Foxpro? What sounds do you guys like/recommend? Thanks in advance for all your help.

#2 Soreloser

Soreloser

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Anything Archery and of course my 22-250 vs. coyotes..

Posted 30 January 2007 - 11:51 AM

Camo,Go to www.gofoxpro.com and visit the Sounds section. You can purchase a block of 16 sounds for $25.00. No need to send your unit back to fox pro. Just download the sound utility from the website, order the sounds and they will send you a file via email that you can copy straight to your unit.. It's actually really easy to do, but not to explain.

#3 Jason

Jason

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, camping, scuba diving, American Revolution living history, fishing, ham radio.

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:50 PM

You can buy Foxpro sounds directly from their web site and download them onto your computer. Be sure to back them up because if you lose them they are gone. Lightening Jack is a winner hands down. That sound never ceases to perform well. I also really like crying kittens. This one works good too. I haven't tried it yet but I hear that the injured woodpecker sound also works good.Jason

#4 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:41 PM

Got it, thanks guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users