#1 lukem

lukem

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, offroading, cooking

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

Hey there everyone. I'm moving off to Montana this fall for school and am looking for a new hunting rig. It doesn't seem worth it to me to drag the POC 89' T-10 Blazer I'm driving right now all the way out there, because more likely than not it's gonna break down somewhere in Nevada. So I'm in the market for a new rig. I'm hoping to find a late 80's early 90's Toyota truck with 4wd and an extended cab. And I want to spend less than $3000. If anyone has one or knows some one who has one, whose willing to sell, please PM me, because I'd love to get in touch with you. I live in San Luis Obispo County, but would be willing to go further to get one. Thank you everyone for your time.

PS- I wasn't sure if I should post this in the classifieds because those seem to all be For Sale posts, but if this topic really should be there please tell me and I'll be happy to move it.

#2 dangerranger

dangerranger

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:I am a shooter first and then a hunter. I shoot competitively, most recently in the American Single Shot Association. I have also shot Cowboy action, Silhoettes,etc.. I like to build guns as a hobby.

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

When my kids would deploy to new bases I would tell them to find new vehicles where they landed. There are some tax,license, and problems moving trucks from one state to another.
My best luck finding cheap vehicles was tow yards, and insurance company's. good luck DR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users