Photo

Looking for a NICE and inexpensive camera...Here it is....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MikeNC

MikeNC

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

I was in Walmarts the other day and the camera girl was set up with price reductions on cameras and accessories. I was kind of in the market for a cheap camera with GOOD macro ability. I found it! This will be nice to throw in a pocket and not worry about a more expensive camera or taking a bulky type camera in the field. Here are some snap shots showing off it's macro ability and a normal shot of one of our cats. At $76 bucks, this thing was an excellent buy in my opinion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,659 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

Wow! That's pretty impressive Mike. I have lens shades that cost more than that. :lol:

#3 MikeNC

MikeNC

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

:lol: :lol: Thanks John...Yeah, it's a cheapy. Just what the doctor ordered. When out MD'ing I can carry this thing right along in a cargo pocket. I used to have to wait until I got back to the truck for a photo op with my better camera. I can take pictures of relics still in the hole this way. All around it's just a nice easy camera to use and it's plenty functional as a picture taker B)

#4 Jeff213

Jeff213

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

What camera is it you are talking about exactly? I would like to know more, specificly a model number.

#5 sxshooter

sxshooter

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • Interests:sxs smallbore shotguns .410 in particular, bird dogs, aviation, BBQ, grilling, photography, red wines, craft beers

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

That is a pretty impressive image for a $76 camera.

I searched the walmart site by price from the lowest up. Amazing how many cameras you can get for under $100.

http://www.walmart.c...f_values=429827

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users