• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Ok guys, it isn't anything special but here's my first venture into the AR world. Its a Stag lower with a Palmetto State Armory 16", SS, midlength, 1:8 twist, with the .223 Wylde chamber. I mounted a 3-9x40mm Hawke scope with the ill. mil dot reticle. Eventually I will add a rear sight for back up and I think that I want to upgrade the trigger and do away with the rattle trap colapsable stock. For right now it will do just fine as a S.H.T.F. rifle or a zombie gun, or whatever else they are calling them nowadays.

Posted Image
Sharps, the rifle that made the west safe for Winchester!

Real tractors have two cylinders and hand clutches.

My rifle is mine, it isn't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like.

#2 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,082 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

That's nice Matt now bring it over so I can shoot the darn thing.. :good: :)

#3 GSH

GSH

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, (deer, elk, turkey, upland bird) wanting to get into predator hunting, fishing, mules and packing, fly rc airplanes, ride bicycle, both road and mtb. I also, along with my wife , build western cowboy spurs.

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:03 AM

Go to www.triggerwork.net, 3 lb trigger pull $54 and 2.5 lb pull is $59, have one of Bill's trigger jobs onone of my ARs it works great and the cost is reasonable. You get trigger group with the springs, just put it in.

#4 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

Excellent, thanks for the heads up!!!
Sharps, the rifle that made the west safe for Winchester!

Real tractors have two cylinders and hand clutches.

My rifle is mine, it isn't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users