• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,051 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Ok guys, it isn't anything special but here's my first venture into the AR world. Its a Stag lower with a Palmetto State Armory 16", SS, midlength, 1:8 twist, with the .223 Wylde chamber. I mounted a 3-9x40mm Hawke scope with the ill. mil dot reticle. Eventually I will add a rear sight for back up and I think that I want to upgrade the trigger and do away with the rattle trap colapsable stock. For right now it will do just fine as a S.H.T.F. rifle or a zombie gun, or whatever else they are calling them nowadays.

Posted Image
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#2 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

That's nice Matt now bring it over so I can shoot the darn thing.. :good: :)

#3 GSH

GSH

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, (deer, elk, turkey, upland bird) wanting to get into predator hunting, fishing, mules and packing, fly rc airplanes, ride bicycle, both road and mtb. I also, along with my wife , build western cowboy spurs.

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:03 AM

Go to www.triggerwork.net, 3 lb trigger pull $54 and 2.5 lb pull is $59, have one of Bill's trigger jobs onone of my ARs it works great and the cost is reasonable. You get trigger group with the springs, just put it in.

#4 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,051 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

Excellent, thanks for the heads up!!!
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users