• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,814 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

http://www.ruttwipe.com/pages/Welcome/
  • docskinner likes this

#2 KNOCKED UP

KNOCKED UP

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, archery,Reloading.
    Harley Davidson Motorcycles, and good people
    RETIRED

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:35 AM

That was cute.Tom

#3 Bisley

Bisley

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts
  • Interests:The three W's, whiskey, women, weapons. No particular order.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

Is nothing sacred?! I love how they just have a casual conversation while he's still sitting on a bucket with his drawers dropped. :rolleyes:

#4 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Thats crazy. :lol: :lol:

#5 BCF

BCF

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Dirtbike riding. Anything outdoors. CNC programmer by trade.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

It all ends up brown anyways...

#6 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,663 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

I have a funny story about two old friends who are unfortunately gone now. My friends dad George was a hell of an aircraft mechanic and machinist. He and my friend both built their own dirt bikes from scratch so a real achievement from pipe to complete bikes. We all took our dirt bikes deer hunting and George would always be there. He had the best comedic timing of anyone I knew to this day. He never missed an opportunity to show us that comedic talent either. When deer hunting one season we all went together including our friend Lonny who was a favorite target of George's humor. George always wore a long coat like a rancher or cowboy would wear. On this particular occasion George had gone into the brush to do his business. The spot he used was secluded but had a nice view. As George is squatted down handling natures call Lonny happens by. Seeing George squatted down Lonny precedes to squat down along side of him looking out where George was facing. George looks over at Lonny after a couple of seconds and Lonny asks, "what do you see?" Lonny thinks George has spotted a deer and hasn't noticed what George was really doing. When George finally farts Lonny figures it out and makes a hasty retreat. It was the funniest thing and not the first time George made Lonny the butt of his joke. In George's defense he treated us all like his own kids and helped us with everything dad's do for there kids. I was on the end of George's humor on several occasions myself as were we all. It's hard to believe they have both passed away but we have some really good memories of both of them.

Sorry to highjack the thread but it made me think of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users