Photo

Dang Squirrel In The Father-In Laws House!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:30 PM

I had great plans of going fishing today for some Halibut or Salmon whichever on was bitting and the seas were being OK to go on out of SFO, CA.

OK, my wife comes home late last night and says a dang squirrel is in my father in laws house...
My father in law lives in an assitsed living home as he is older and cannot be home alone.
So knowone has been in the house for a week, we don't know how long the squirrel has been in the house or how it got in it either!
So I head over to Osh today and get a raccon/squirrel trap as we can use it around our house too.
I get to the inlaws house and the dang squirrel is the in the front window. OMG dang squirrel.
I open the door and it takes off running throught the whole house, pissing and sh%ting everywhere along the way. Left the front door open so it can run out and to escape death to no avail.
Well, about 10 minutes later it gets the 1322 with a 14.3 gr CPHP to the back of the head and lites out...
Clean up the mess, and call for reinforcements to clean the whole house.
Really who would think a squirrel could make such a mess in the house, nothing was left untouched by that dang squirrel.

#2 Air Rifle Hunter

Air Rifle Hunter

Wildlife Sniper

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts
  • Interests:I've got so many I couldn't list them all. :)

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

That stinks... good thing you thwapt him in the head or he'd have torn everything up in that place. Those squirrels are like furry rats and they make a mess of everything.

#3 jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Big Shooter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

There was abeaver in my house last night, I had to beat that thing until it was sore and it left on it's own.

#4 Bisley

Bisley

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts
  • Interests:The three W's, whiskey, women, weapons. No particular order.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

:smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:
I tried for five solid minutes, but there is nothing I can say about that on a family friendly forum :roflmao3[1]:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users