my buddy isn't coming down from shasta saturday as planned - that leaves the back seat open. If anyone is interested in going out this Saturday send me a PM. i'll be launching from holland riverside early and most likely coming in by 3 or 4 PM of course quittin' time depends on the fish - but that's the plan for now. the delta has been good the past few weeks, hopefully things hold out for a good bite.
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users