#1 seebass

seebass

Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting, Arm Wrestling, Camping and Cooking

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

After taking care of the chores this morning I headed out to the range. (Sac Valley) I got there at 8:50. After set up I sterted shooting at 9:15ish, Ran a couple through at 25 yards, a total of 20 clicks left 15 up and I was close enough. Set out to 100 yards and continued to dial it in. a total of 28 clicks left 23 clicks up and I thought I was good. 20 total rounds to this point.Aiming at the center bottom of the circle, here is my final 5 shot group. The flier was my 3rd shot, By this time it was 1130 and the place was PACKED! The guy next to me fired as I was squeezing... my fault. Next 2 were money. HAPPY is an under statement!!Attached File  IMAG0260.jpg   21.99KB   0 downloads

#2 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

Good job at the range Seebass, that is a good looking rifle you have.I checked some of your old posts to find your new gun, sweet 770 Remmy in a 223 cal.It will do the trick for yote & squirrels and save money on your pocket book too.Happy shooting to ya. ;) .

#3 Bisley

Bisley

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts
  • Interests:The three W's, whiskey, women, weapons. No particular order.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

Now that you are all finished with that part, get out there put it to good use :good: .You get the wife and kids through that HSC course yet?

#4 seebass

seebass

Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting, Arm Wrestling, Camping and Cooking

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Bisley, not yet.... Not for me trying that's for sure! Lifes been happening... Son had his permit class, and now he's driving.... Daughter is about to take the same class.... I'm getting grayer by the minute! Looking like they're going to miss out on deer season again. It sucks but I'm not going to force them. My 13yr old wants to still take the class as does my wife, but that's low on her to do list and she want them both to do it at the same time.So.... I'm still shooting and hunting so I figure they will let me know when they want to, as they know I'm there in a second! Thanks for asking!Screw- the new gun is a 700 VSF .223, the 770 is .243, but yeah I can't wait to get her out in the field! Thanks!

#5 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,321 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

looks good how does the trigger feel?

#6 Bisley

Bisley

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts
  • Interests:The three W's, whiskey, women, weapons. No particular order.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Sorry to hear. But you are definitely smart in not pushing them to it. It is just like any other sport, and if pushed, may never like it. Hope they do end up doing it though, best of luck.

looks good how does the trigger feel?

How would one know, after all it is a Remington, all you have to do is close the bolt to make it shoot :rofl2: :rofl2: :lol: Frank, couldn't resist. You already know where to send the hate mail :D

#7 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

:lol: And is how I shoot my Remmys... Plus is time saving too (eliminating trigger squeezing step & all) :rofl2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users