3 replies to this topic

#1 PigHostile1

PigHostile1

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

last week i took my remington 1187sp semi auto the range for clay shooting. i was shooting 3.5 shells after 30shells the gun started to jam. jammed when loading another shell unto the chamber i find that odd and cheap. after the 3.5 shells i shoot the 2 3/4 shells nothing jammes shoot a whole box non stope no jams.i believe it wasnt be but the gun had a 10min cooling process after each 3shells. can this be that the gun didnt get lub when shipped to me? or there something mechanical wrong?

#2 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,272 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

Most manufacture's will tell you to shoot heavy duck loads to break in the springs but that with beneli I am not sure with gas guns.It might need to be oiled to.Does it kick out and load fine on it's own?

#3 PigHostile1

PigHostile1

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

yes it kicks out the load super good, but just when the shell is loading into the chamber it whille stuck or jam. the back shell will be up in the position but the front will still be aim or stack on the bottom loader.

#4 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

Before you even took it out you should've disassembled it and removed all of the packing grease and re-lubed it. I hate to say it but the Remington super mag has a bad reputation for being a jammer even when they are well maintained.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users