• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 GSH

GSH

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, (deer, elk, turkey, upland bird) wanting to get into predator hunting, fishing, mules and packing, fly rc airplanes, ride bicycle, both road and mtb. I also, along with my wife , build western cowboy spurs.

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

My DTech upper has been shipped, suppose to be here on the 10th, 25WSSM . Pictures when it gets here.

#2 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

Congratulations! :signs1242cn:I have a D-Tech 243 WSSM upper and it really puts the coyotes down hard.
Posted ImageTen Percent FirearmsServing California with all of their firearms needs - or contact us by email.

#3 GSH

GSH

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, (deer, elk, turkey, upland bird) wanting to get into predator hunting, fishing, mules and packing, fly rc airplanes, ride bicycle, both road and mtb. I also, along with my wife , build western cowboy spurs.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImageWell if I did this right, a couple of pictures of my new upper on my Spikes lower, 22 inch Shilen barrel with integral compensator in 25 WSSM.

#4 Tuolumne85

Tuolumne85

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:57 AM

Nice rifle, how does that lower seem? I have been looking at those for awhile but I never saw one in person. They look pretty cool I think.

#5 GSH

GSH

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

I've used this lower on a Fulton Armory upper and then placed it on the Dtech, fits both of these nice and tight. You can get the Spike like the one shown or without the extra highlights (cheaper).

#6 Tuolumne85

Tuolumne85

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

Thanks a bunch I have been thinking of building up a couple more lowers, my girl loves the AR. I'm I'll build one with a wssm caliber and probably a 9mm.

#7 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

ya spikes is popular we use a lot of them at the shop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users