Hi everyone, Well it has been almost three weeks since I started work on my .22 Caliber Marauder Rifle project. This was a pre-owned rifle I purchased from a member of another forum who said he couldn't get it to shoot accurately. Of course, he had drilled out some of the parts like the end cap, baffles, shroud spacer and many of the O-rings that were in it were the missing, the wrong size or broken. Also, the Hammer Spring was not a factory one and had less power than a factory spring. Anyway, it needed quite a bit of work. I began by making a list of the broken, missing or damaged parts that I would need to replace and ordered them from Crosman. While I was waiting for the parts I decided to start work on reshaping the factory stock into something I liked a little more and then I coated it with Rust-O-Leum Undercoating spray. I also had to reshape the butt pad since while reshaping the stock I had decreased the size of the butt of the stock. All in all, it came out looking pretty nice. After about a two week wait (ten working days), the parts finally arrived yesterday and so I began the process of reassembling the gun and tuning it to get a good power curve and velocities that would work well with the pellet I like to use. Unfortunately after charging the reservior back up I found that some debris that was in the reservior has worked it's way into the O-Ring area of the Gauge Port and so I'm going to have to disassemble the internals of the rifle to remove this section, clean it and the interior of the reservior that I couldn't get to and using some silicone grease, reassemble the rifle and hope that it doesn't leak again. Anyway, so I'm in the process of tuning it and chasing down a leak. Once I get those two items compeleted I'm going to test for accuracy. I can tell you that it is not clipping the new Shroud Spacer, Baffles or End Cap and seems to be functioning in that aspect as it should. I've posted a few pictures of it below so you can see what it looks like now compared to the factory stock. I can't wait to complete the rebuilding part and not have any leaks. I'm learning alot in the process of rebuilding it, but would like to move on to something else. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:Here are the pictures:Side Elevation:Rear View:Front View:
Once I get it fully repaired I'll post pictures of the groups it is getting.