5 replies to this topic

#1 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

My project, Crosman 1322Trigger assembly and extended bolt from gmac. 1322 Breach & 1399 Shoulder Stock from CrosmanOther upgrades include sticky back Velcro in the pump handle4x32 Beeman scope & mount from another gunInstalled parts from gamc & Crosman breach and lubed all connecting points with gun oil.On order: Leapers 6x32 AO MD scope and scope mountThe assembly issues that arose!The spring & ball for the Safety shot out the gun, ordered replacement spring & ball from gmac.I read up on the Crosman 13XX and found the correct way to work on trigger assembly.Replaced spring & ball for the SafetyCrosman didn’t include new rear sight screw for the breach, and it was to long and the bolt wouldn’t lock in the cocked position…. I read up on the Crosman 13XX breach assembly and found it needed to shorter. Trimmed rear sight screw by 1/8” and debured the treads and works fine now.The extended bolt was a little to long and the pellets wouldn’t fit in to the breach, filed down and debured the bolt about 1/16” and it works great now.The gmac trigger is great, I love it.My old eyes cannot see that well with the 4x32 scope and I hope the 6x32 scope will be better?I read up on MOA, I was good with 100 yards plus, but I didn’t know anything about less than 100 yards. Again I did my research and found the key to my puzzle. Sighted in the scope at 10yards with 5 pumps and moved to 10 pumps at 20 yards.I don’t have a bench rest so my groups are not the greatest but it works for me right now until I get the 6x32 scope and then I’ll see if I need a higher power scope or if it is fine for me. I would like to thank the Crosman forum for the very detailed posts on the 1322 builds and their experiences, they really saved the day without me having to be the newbee with all of the questions. Thanks Randy

Attached Files

#2 Hot Brass

Hot Brass

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

Nice build. I am slowly putting together a 1377. So far I have added a Crosman steele breech, had the trigger worked over, BKL rings, and an NC Star 2-7x32 handgun scope. It is a fun shooter.Again, congrats on the build.

#3 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

update to my Crosman 1322 buildTrigger assembly and extended bolt from gmac.1322 Breach & 1399 Shoulder Stock from CrosmanLeapers 6x32 AO MD scopeLeapers Airgun/.22 1'' Bi-directional Offset MountMellon Valve & Piston assembly2289 forearm and barrel band22 cal AC Custom barrel 14” longIt shots great, I dont have a crony to see how FPS it shoots?I am hoping for somewhere around 500 to 550fps.

Attached Files

#4 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

You have a nice 1377 Hot Brass, it must be nice with that scope.

#5 Air Rifle Hunter

Air Rifle Hunter

Wildlife Sniper

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts
  • Interests:I've got so many I couldn't list them all. :)

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Nice carbine Screwwork! The extended bolt probe usually adds around 15 to 20FPS because it puts it past the transfer port and the flat top valve and piston is supposed to add close to 100 FPS. As soon as I get my stuff and install it I'll chrony it and let you know where mine ends up at. Your's is real nice.

#6 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Thanks ARH, I am really interested to see your fps.I was hoping to get about 500 to 550 fps shooting 14.3 JBS or 14.3 CPHPMy gun really likes the 14.3 CP domes CPHP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users