#1 seebass

seebass

Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting, Arm Wrestling, Camping and Cooking

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:31 AM

Has anyone used the RS POWERHORN as their external speaker with a foxpro caller? Thinking of bringing it along this weekend just in case the rain doesn't let up. The only thing I see from foxpro is to make sure the ext speaker is rated at 8 ohm? The RS power is, so before i hook it up I wanted to ask you all.Has anyone used the RS powerhorn with their foxpro caller? Thanks Carlos

#2 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:46 AM

I have one Carlos, just put the proper mini 1/8 plug on it and your set. It is louder "to my ears": than the smaller built in speaker. If your Caller has 2 ext speaker jacks, then try using the horn with the rear jack. " The Fury has 2" I camo painted mine, but dont carry it much do to size. I use the SP55 speaker cus its smaller.

#3 seebass

seebass

Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting, Arm Wrestling, Camping and Cooking

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:30 AM

Cool, thanks grant! I have the horn all wired up from my el cheapo samesize plugs., so I'm good to go. They're saying we should get a break in the weather on Saturday. Hopefully we do cause I can't wait! I ordered a flexable tripod to get the caller of the ground, should be here tomarrow! Take it easy! Carlos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users