• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:47 AM

My brother is looking for a bottom of the price barrel 22 semi auto for plinking which will get put in places that will be hard on it around the farm. He ruled out a Buckmark or Ruger for exactly that reason unless he finds a used Camper or Mark III cheap. Of the three I seem to see more feed problems with the 22A or Firestorm but the Neos seems to get pretty good reviews on ones after the safety recall a few years back. Anyone have any experience with the Beretta Neos? He also said the grip fits his wife's hand as well. ThanksHe says he can get a basic 6" Neos discounted for $230.

I'm an airgunholic

#2 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

I have two buddys that shoot Neos. They are ok. Trigger pulls aren't the best so they're hard to shoot tiny groups with. For plinking they'd be great but I'd still suggest buying a Browning or a Ruger.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users