3 replies to this topic

#1 littlejoe

littlejoe

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:03 PM

I probably should not have posted this 'cause i allready paid for it, but i wanted better knockdown for yotes. has a 22" barrel 3 1/2" just got some #4 buckshot 3 1/2" xtra full choke.cant wait.

#2 Inoculation

Inoculation

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:02 PM

For the money, the 935 is hard to beat for an auto loader that can shoot 3.5" They are not the nicest/lightest/least recoiling shotgun, but they are pretty durable. My brother shot one for a while and donkey12 on the forum here uses one all the time.

#3 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

On a couple other shotgun oriented forums I frequent the 935 has a good reputation for holding up well to heavy loads but they like to be kept clean. It seems to be about 50/50 whether their guns will cycle bulk packed low brass loads.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#4 littlejoe

littlejoe

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:00 PM

Yes i have read they dont handle light loads very well, but i dont plan on using low base loads in this one, thanks for the input.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users