Photo

Miroku Charles Daly O/U 20 Gauge (SS choke)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Foxmann250

Foxmann250

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:13 AM

Hey guys, I wanted to find out how much my Miroku Charles Daly Over Under 20 Gauge shotgun is worth. I bought it off a guy and have had it for awhile. It's in pretty good shape, with only some minor oxidization and dings which I quickly wiped down with some Remington gun oil to prevent from spreading. I am looking to sell this soon to try and pick up a Remington 870 Wingmaster Super Mag. I just had a minor mishap with my 870 Wingmaster Magnum and need a new barrel, but with barrels being nearly the price of a full gun these days, I have been looking into getting a Wingmaster Super Mag by trading or selling this Miroku.Any idea of what I may be able to get for my Miroku?I can give more info if needed... I'd say its in 80-90 percent shape. Any idea if it would be cost effective to have it all cleaned up for a few hundred bucks? or just sell as is?Thanks guys!

#2 dirtgimp

dirtgimp

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:13 AM

your best bet is to go to your local gunshop and have the book it for you . . . . . .

#3 Karl

Karl

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:10 AM

As far as what it is worth you can look at gunsamerica to see what comparable guns are going for.Contact the manufacturer and see what they will do about the oxidation.Browning completely rebuilt a gun for my brother that rusted out on a duck hunting trip in Texas.Maybe they stand behind there product as well.

#4 Foxmann250

Foxmann250

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

Took it in today to Cabela's. In the condition its in(95-98%), they estimate it around $600. Thanks guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users