2 replies to this topic

#1 Foxmann250

Foxmann250

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:21 PM

Hey guys,I just had a minor mishap and ruined my 870 Wingmaster barrel (the old no vent rib ones)... I was looking at prices to replace it and barrels are running $250, nearly the same as a new gun.So I have been doing some research and wanted to keep the reliability of my 870, with the more polished Wingmaster (as apposed to the Express) but also upgrade to 3 1/2 in shells...I found that Remington, for a short while, made an 870 Wingmaster Super Mag, which I think would be ideal for me, however I am coming to find that these are pretty rare.Does anyone know perhaps where I could look to find one of these rare guns? And maybe tell me how much I would be looking to pay? I have some guns I am looking to sell to make this upgrade...Looking at selling my Miroku Charles Daly O/U 20 Gauge Model 700 with SS-SK (skeet) chokeAny info would help! Thanks

#2 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:04 PM

If you will look on gunbroker.com you will get a pretty good idea of what is being asked for 870's.

#3 Foxmann250

Foxmann250

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:33 PM

Good idea! However, I heard these are kinda rare guns. This makes them, I think, more pricey than your typical 870.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users