3 replies to this topic

#1 Rob

Rob

The Varmint Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:12 PM

New to me is this little gun safe honey...made in 1967 by the folks at Bretta.Roy Weatherby had these made for a couple of years before he moved the mfg. to Japan.I was looking for a 22 LR autoloader when this little number struck my fancy.I can't tell you how much I paid or you will be forced to have me arrested! :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log: The dinky little Bushnell scope is the smallest I've ever seen.I'm talking to Red to suggest a more modern Hawke scope...till thenChristams has arrived.Attached File  7.jpg   23KB   5 downloads Attached File  8.jpg   22.81KB   5 downloads

#2 Desert Fox

Desert Fox

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
  • Interests:Target shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Fishing, Camping

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

Good find there buddy. Man, it looks brand new.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former" Albert Einstein

#3 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:15 AM

WOW... VERY nice indeed, and good for you. Yeah, those old Bushnells crack me up & have one on a very old (Sears/J.C.Higgins(?) 22lr rifle of mine. However, my rifle is butt ugly ( :) ), unlike the Gorgeous one you have there. :yahoo:

#4 Rob

Rob

The Varmint Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:53 PM

DF & Frank...let me know if you need any ants burned up this summer on your back yard walkway...maybe near the grill!This little Bushnell is just the ticket.Gone are the days when a guy would take this 1/2 tube scope and use it on an air rifle.Our sport has progressed and improved due in part to these types of conversations and sharred experiences.Many thanks.Cheers to you both and please have a super fun Xmas with your families. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users