• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IamChase

IamChase

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Hey guys I put an introduction here: http://www.californiapredatorsclub.com/index.php?showtopic=5498&st=1770&gopid=241650&#entry241650

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:58 PM

So the Remington 770 comes with these molded holes for slings ( I tried putting a bipod on there out of curiousity, and it ripped right off on the first shot .30-06 btw). I've been trying to get a swivel stud to fit in to a nicely drilled hole but I cant stabilize it for a bipod. Pretty much decided I'm gonna a shooting stick, but I figured I'd go ahead and put a sling on her. I bought 100 feet of 550 cord and made a few bracelets for practice, then when I was about to start in on the sling my wife offered her services and took over. Its a simple sling but is rather comfortable to be honest. It appealed to me because now I've got a sling and about 80 feet of 550 cord if I need it (hopefully so I can get to some drinking water and forgo the typical lost in the wilderness piss drink a la Bear Grylls). Here it is =D...7 tries later the pic is small enough. How do you guys post such big high quality pictures? >>

Attached Files

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,398 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:28 AM

photobucket

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users