2 replies to this topic

#1 Rob

Rob

The Varmint Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

Just an FYIThought this clothing testimonial might be a value add for some of the guys here at the site.I purchased a Hycreek Pro Series Briar Jacket with some bib overalls last year.http://www.hycreek.c...bs-p/hpb009.htmHow I got here...As a SoCal varmint hunter I found myself in 3 inches of snow one morning in Alteras...way under equipped.OMG...As soon as I got home I had to make an equipment adjustment...and found Hycreek in an NRA magazine.The equipment I got from Hycreek was SUPERIOR and less expensive that other nationally known outfits.The story continues...OK...a year goes by...and I found an issue with my purchase.Here is the value add.I comminicated with these fine folks at Hycreek by email... then all of a sudden...PRESTO... a new replacement item was sent to me without so much as a whimper.It is very rare these days that a company has so much on the ball that they take care of their customers like this.I like Hycreek so much that I would like to buy the "Ice Fishing" foul weather gear...but in SoCal I might have to submit to a 10 day waiting period. :doh[1]:

#2 SFSMedic

SFSMedic

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:10 AM

Checking other items of theirs out, they have some really good prices on equipment. I'm never sure what to buy as far as jackets as I have a hard time finding temperature ratings so I tend to buy layer able clothes as much as possible so I can constantly change it. This is how I did it when I was in the military and it worked out well except for the occasional fit of claustorphobia when I over did it then got my LBV and ruck on cinched down to tight lol. Good link thanks! I may be buying myself a christmas gift.

#3 Rob

Rob

The Varmint Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:08 PM

FYI...call them...they will help to get the right size, the first time. :smiley-funny-post-sign:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users