• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Divernhunter

Divernhunter

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fun target shooting, reloading, collecting firearms. Also enjoy scuba diving and welding. Shoot 22RF to 50bmg.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:50 PM

Here is a photo of my newest toy. It is a Dillon XL650. It is set up for 9mm Luger. It has all the extras on/with it. I also have the complete change over for 45ACP including the powder measure. I have 5 tubes each of primers loaded up in both small and large pistol primers. I have plenty of brass/bullets/plastic ammo boxes and powder plus more primers. Going to load up a few 9mm and test for funtion before I really get started making 1500 or so rounds. Then get changed over and make some 45ACP. Later I will get the stuff to make 9mmMak ammo.Attached File  1.jpg   14.06KB   7 downloads

#2 gmoney

gmoney

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

that will give some something to swing on for a few hours, case feeder nice, auto index, nice. There is nothing like the blue equpment congratsBrandon

#3 ratassassin

ratassassin

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts
  • Interests:Handloading, hunting, target shooting.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

Nice!

#4 Caneman

Caneman

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:46 AM

very nice! are you new to reloading or have you been using a single stage?i have a Hornady LnL AP and it made loading pistol rounds fun again (no fun loading 100 pistol rounds on a ss press)...

#5 Divernhunter

Divernhunter

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fun target shooting, reloading, collecting firearms. Also enjoy scuba diving and welding. Shoot 22RF to 50bmg.

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:29 AM

I have been reloading since the 1960's. This is the first progressive and mostly because I hate reloading the little 9mm's. It works real good though. I have 3 single stage presses. A RCBS Rockchucker and a Jr as well as a Hornady dedicated to the 50bmg.Anyone starting out should start with a single stage and you will still want it if later you get a progressive. I think I may build a seperate table for the Dillon and Hornady presses so I do not have to switch them out on my current table. It will then have the two RCBS presses.

#6 4RHUNTS

4RHUNTS

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Interests:Hunting for varmints, two and four legged varieties, deer, pigs, birds, reloading, and fishing.

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:07 PM

Very nice, I'm jealous!!

#7 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

I want a complete set up one of these days .I need to get out and shoot more my skills are slacking lately I noticed the last few times I went with pistol anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users