7 replies to this topic

#1 MichaelJob

MichaelJob

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:08 AM

Anyone seen the new Z-max? If not I think you get a kick out of this.Z-Max HornadyI wonder if they are lead-free?

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:14 AM

http://www.californi...showtopic=24659

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 MichaelJob

MichaelJob

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:50 PM

Oh my bad, was posting this in the Predator Forum but it got moved, was going to see if anyone used it for yotes.

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:14 PM

Yes I moved it to ammo because it's ammo related.This is what Honady says about it.

Disclaimer: HornadyŽ Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with HornadyŽ Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, HornadyŽ Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

I guess that says it all. :lol:It doesn't say non lead so non lead is probably ineffective on Zombies which is why I only load V-Max bullets in my home brew Zombie loads. :lol:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#5 Hookum

Hookum

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:I hunt biggame, upland, waterfowl and now varmits.
    Love the shooting sports. Rifle,pistol and shotgun. I fish both freshwater and salt.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:22 PM

I can just see our state officials now. When they see that there is ammo for Zombies. Will they ban the ammo? Or call out the State Guard to protect the capital?
Take no guff, cut no slack, hookum, bookum and don't look back.

#6 MichaelJob

MichaelJob

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:43 AM

My guess is it will take them a few years to even decide on either :D Also I wonder what DFG would do if they checked me and found this ammo, I mean I could argue I was hunting Zombies :D

#7 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:41 PM

Zombies are people to and deserve the protection allocated under the law. They deserve public housing, food stamps, Wick and free medical care!!! Any and all such name calling, falls under the guidelines of racial discrimination and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. You have been warned!!!!!!
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#8 Recon

Recon

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:15 PM

I can just see our state officials now. When they see that there is ammo for Zombies. Will they ban the ammo? Or call out the State Guard to protect the capital?

Just noticed this thread.... I run every morning in downtown Sac around the capitol before sunrise. That area is thick with Zombies! Two nights ago, about midnight, I was dead asleep in preparation for getting up at 0400AM to go running when my wife came to bed. She said I told her I see 2 zombies and a witch every morning on my run. I don't remember saying that. I was just sleep talking I guess. But the funny part is, the morning before I told her this, I saw a couple transients out wandering around and I thought in my mind "they wander around like zombies." Then a little later on the same run, I saw an old Asian guy I see every morning feeding stray cats in the dark by the river about 3 blocks from the capitol and I thought, "I bet he's the witch in charge of making sure all these zombies are in before the sun comes up!" I have got to get some of this ammo, ASAP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users