5 replies to this topic

#1 pumapatrick

pumapatrick

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:12 AM

I built this Jeep from a title a few years ago to cruise around on fire roads, and to the coffee shop.Posted Image

#2 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,734 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:34 AM

Cool,is that your plane also?.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#3 dangerranger

dangerranger

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:I am a shooter first and then a hunter. I shoot competitively, most recently in the American Single Shot Association. I have also shot Cowboy action, Silhoettes,etc.. I like to build guns as a hobby.

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:45 PM

looks like my first. It was a 42 flat fender. I milled the head to give it 10 to 1 compression, and added a 2bbl carb. off road it was great. on the road it was just slow. before I added the overdrive it top speed was 45 mph. that was before the 55 mph speed limits. I had alot of good times in it tho. Enjoy yours they dont make them like that now. DR

#4 GSH

GSH

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, (deer, elk, turkey, upland bird) wanting to get into predator hunting, fishing, mules and packing, fly rc airplanes, ride bicycle, both road and mtb. I also, along with my wife , build western cowboy spurs.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:24 AM

Good looking Jeep, really like those old flat fender jeep, also love those 51's

#5 DesertDog

DesertDog

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

NICE jeep, my great uncle flew P51's during and after WWII. Always been my fav next to the Me109's. My uncle said the Me's where a good plane too.

#6 mackeralboy

mackeralboy

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • Interests:Hunting anything above or below the water. Kayaking, Backpacking, Scuba, Surfing, anything outdoors.

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:42 AM

Nice looking Jeep! When I was 18 I had a great uncle who wanted to give me am old Korean war era Willies jeep that he had sitting in his back yard not running for years. I turned it down because I had no $$$, no time and no place to put it. I've lost track of how many times I told myself since then that wish I had that jeep. :smiley_kewlpics:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users