#1 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:05 AM

I am at home sick. Lost 20 lbs in the last three days. The bright side is I ordered a scope yesterday and it shipped today. Thanks CA Desert Dog for shipping it so fast. Will let you all know how it works out when I get it and a couple other things I need.
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

#2 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,165 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

Good review...http://opticsthought...n...ws&Itemid=4

I'm an airgunholic

#3 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

Thanks Brant. I read that one. I bought this one as a replacement to a scope that I have that is not holding zero under recoil, I think. I will soon know. It has been my experience in the past that when something goes fishy on one of my rifles the scope has broke.
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

#4 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

Thanks for your order Bennie. I think you are really going to like the scope. It is really hard to beat for the dollars spent. Hawke is a great company to deal with too. Plus, you'll always have RedHunterLLC representing you. I hope you feel better soon. I have been sick as hell for the last two weeks too. Don't know if it's some kind of ful or what but I have been miserable, coughing and going through boxes of tissues.Drop me a note when you get your scope and give me your impressions. I also look forward to a range report once you are feeling better.Cheers...Red
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#5 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:52 PM

Thanks Red will do.

#6 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:19 PM

Thanks again!!! Forgot to drop a note. Got my scope in good shape and on time. Great doing business with you. Now off to get some 30 mm rings instead of 1" and recoil test this scope soon. Been too busy hunting, but have to get the big gun back to shooting right in the next week or so for a out of state trip next month. If this scope passes the recoil test I put it through it will be a great one. LOL It is going on a light weight 300 win mag. I like the scope so far will know a whole bunch more after I get it sighted in and shoot it for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users