2 replies to this topic

#1 lokoweed

lokoweed

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:56 AM

I just bought a benjermine nitro piston 22 cal. what a great little gun. $148 bucks.I was surprized when it went thourgh a 1/2 inch piece of plywood. Hey that"s a little bit better than my old crossman 760. I can't wait to take it hunting and see what it can realy do.

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,216 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:01 PM

They are definitely not your old Benjamin or Crossman. My old Sherridan was powerful in it's day but nothing like these new guns are with one pump. Good luck hunting with it. It should make a fine small game getter.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 Air Rifle Hunter

Air Rifle Hunter

Wildlife Sniper

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • Interests:I've got so many I couldn't list them all. :)

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:04 PM

I just bought a benjermine nitro piston 22 cal. what a great little gun. $148 bucks.I was surprized when it went thourgh a 1/2 inch piece of plywood. Hey that"s a little bit better than my old crossman 760. I can't wait to take it hunting and see what it can realy do.

Which one did you get? The Benjamin Titan GP or Crosman Nitro Venom? What kind of scope (if any) did it come with? Does it have Mildots on the reticle? What distance were you away from the plywood when you took the shot? Sorry for all of the questions, I'm just curious and I'm always interested in talking air guns with fellow air gun hunters. With either of the air guns I mentioned above, you should be able to get around 700 to 800+ FPS with lead pellets (depending on the grain weight of the pellet, the heavier it is the slower it wil go but will most likely be more accurate). Have fun hunting with that air rifle. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users