• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,773 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

Well briguets any way . still hopping around the house and drooling over everyones coyote stories . Nothing to do but play with my bows took Neytiri my self bow out and played for a while took half a bag of briguets to pull this off. Get the one in the middle then shoot between them with out breacking one. about 150 yards. :signlol2iu: Ok about 15 yards. When the wife seen this she hits me and yells out why are you shooting twords the airconditioner. Click on picture to make work .Posted ImageHeres the bow. forgot how well she shoots not as fast as my reflex deflex long bow are my recurves but she gets these 500 grn arrows going 165-170 ftps and she's quiet. Got another panathor also today. I realy need to go hunting. :signs1180lq: Posted Image
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#2 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:54 PM

Neet, you need to tell them to click on the pic to see the movie.
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

#3 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,773 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

Did it . You just told them. any junk food at your house . Asked for a snack and she said that theres some carotes.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#4 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,277 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:09 PM

sounds like something you would do........ :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users