#1 375ranger

375ranger

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Varmint hunting, ATV's, Fishing

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:43 PM

Attached File  1.jpg   19.68KB   10 downloadsI found this 98 TJ locally for 5k. It was in horrible shape, took my wife and I 2 full days just to clean-up the inside. It was used in Chester to plow snow at a hotel there, and NEVER was cleaned or maintained. 4 months later and lots of overtime, this is what I have so far. It has a 3" Rubicon Express spring/spacer lift, brand new GY Duratrac 33's, smittybilt bumpers, and Rockhard side bars. It's only a 4 banger/ 5spd. A winch eventually, and just added a cb and front bumper driving lights after the picture was taken. My wife loves going out exploring, now all I have to do is figger out how to mount the rifles inside.

#2 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,713 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:13 PM

That will work .Cool. :roflmao3[1]:
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#3 dangerranger

dangerranger

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:I am a shooter first and then a hunter. I shoot competitively, most recently in the American Single Shot Association. I have also shot Cowboy action, Silhoettes,etc.. I like to build guns as a hobby.

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:37 AM

Your hard work has shure paid off! it looks nice from here. before I married I had always driven a jeep. altho I miss the go anywhere attitude of them I dont miss having to look for places to put everything. my first two jeeps had a verticle rack between the seats that was the best Ive found for keeping a rifle handy. it really got in the way tho if you had kids trying to pass stuff from the front to the back. now that we dont have kids at home Ive been eyeballing the jeeps again. DR

#4 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:23 AM

Good looking Rig! It will most likely serve you well.
“Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that require every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.”

#5 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,195 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:38 AM

Nice. :roflmao3[1]:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#6 BPS

BPS

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Interests:Predator Calling, Squirrel Shooting, Reloading

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:21 AM

Looks good, Congrats.Lee

#7 screwwork

screwwork

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:24 AM

You have a good looking jeepCheck out the KXP gun mounts for ATV's.you cound mount the gun case in the jeep and have a safe & lockable case.http://www.kolpinpow...6.0-impact.html

#8 Mick17

Mick17

Varmint Hunter

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:I love shooting all types of guns and hunting. I shoot and reload for my shotgun, my .45, and my .223. I love deer hunting ,but there aren't very many deer these days. I really enjoy Coyote hunting. It's very exciting calling in a wild animal. I also try to practice with my .45's as much as I can. I am a member of the NRA and the CRPA.

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:36 AM

I saw the jeep before any work began on it, and now to look at it, it looks like a totally different jeep. Great job on the makeover!
"Life's tough-It's even tougher if your stupid"--John Wayne

#9 yoteblaster

yoteblaster

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Huntin' yotes, Huntin', fishin', Atv'n, Campin', shootin'Military history

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:30 PM

SWEET...got any pics of the interior?
SEMPER FI - It means... Always Faithful! Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap - life is expensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users