5 replies to this topic

#1 lenny

lenny

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Location:Buena Park, CA............. 17 Coyote kills.. 1 Bob Cat
  • Interests:hunting/offroad racing/drinking beer at the river and drinking beer.

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:58 PM

Stoped by Amo Bros today and got some Magpul parts and a Timney triger,just painted the scope.Attached File  1.jpg   20.55KB   12 downloads

#2 tommybuilt

tommybuilt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:16 PM

Let me know how you like the trigger, been thinking about dropping one in my AR. Love the blond highlights.

#3 lenny

lenny

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Location:Buena Park, CA............. 17 Coyote kills.. 1 Bob Cat
  • Interests:hunting/offroad racing/drinking beer at the river and drinking beer.

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:04 AM

I order a 4lb and they sent me a 4 1/2 lb.......I called them and they told me to try it and if I dont like it seen it back and they would next day it to me.....he also said the 4lb/4 1/2lb were used by law enforcement and the 3lb was what most liked......He said you will see a BIG differts from your stock trigger and was he not kidding.......tring to go out this afternoon and shot it,

#4 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:51 AM

There is just something about a blonde.
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#5 So. Cal Stag

So. Cal Stag

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Duck hunting, dove hunting, quail hunting, predator hunting, fishing, recreational shooting, anything outdoors. Starting to get into skulls.

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:50 AM

I got a Geissele 2 stage for my Stag. Compared to stock it's unbelievable. In my opinion I think a trigger upgrade is one of the best things you can do to a A.R. Theirs no more anticipation of when the trigger is going to break. Just take up the slack from the first stage then BOOM! Send it!

#6 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:05 AM

those trigger jobs are nice,lenny does your scope allow you to turn it down enough to get on poa at 100 yards?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users