2 replies to this topic

#1 zippy1970

zippy1970

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:42 PM

i just got a DeSantis 02 holster for my N frames but it tends to hang on the inside " flap " . Sorry no pics . But the gun is retained by the trigger guard & the sqeezing between belt & holster . What I am looking for is someone in the 210/ 606 , LA area that can cut the " bind " out & seal / sew the newly cut leather area so it does not go to poop . I did get it used & it seems like the previous person may have " pushed off " on the inside flap . Where as I had been practicing with it , I tend to push on the outside " flap " . Anyone know of a leather guy / smith , would be greatful , Andy

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,592 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:28 AM

Any good shoe repair should be able to fix it for you.

#3 Bisley

Bisley

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts
  • Interests:The three W's, whiskey, women, weapons. No particular order.

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:50 AM

There's an excellent leather shop right on the Rosmead/El Monte border. They are on Garvey Ave., just west of Rosemaed Blvd.. They cater mostly to biking gear (motorcycles) but do excellent leather work. I had a leather duster made years ago, top notch work. They have been there for decades, so they must be doing something right. Try calling them, they should be able to help. 8730 Garvey AvenueRosemead, CA 91770(626) 307-5049I also included a link to their website for ya. Good luck.http://espinozasleather.com/company/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users