• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

No product manufacturer has a 100% success rate when products are manufactured. Sometimes a customer may experience a problem with a product. I feel that we (RedHunterLLC) are the customer's advocate and our relationship with our customers does not end with the sale. I am happy to help with any issues a customer may experience and our goal is complete satisfdaction. Recently a customer from Hawaii contacted me regarding a scope he bought from us a while ago. He could not find his receipt and asked if we could help with the warranty claim. We got him all squared away and I dropped him and e-mail to make sure all worked out to his satisfaction. Here is some the letter I received back from him."Absolutely, and thanks for your help once again. I understand you called Mike at Hawke Optics to mention I had lost the receipt. I appreciate it very much. Without your help I would have never been able to file a warranty claim. Honestly, I am pleasantly surprised at both your and Mike's willingness to help a customer with a lost receipt which I don't mean in a sarcastic way at all. It just that I am so used to being jerked around by businesses previously especially since it was my fault for losing the receipt. Your actions as made me realize there are a few honest square business in the USA remaining. Should I need other scopes, etc, I will definitely buy it from your store and will recommend it to all friends and family. Since I am so impressed with your business, my wife and I will be sending you a small package of goodies from Hawaii. Thanks again...R.S. , Hawaii" :)
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." Winston Churchill

#2 lif2fsh

lif2fsh

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:38 PM

That my Friends is a class-act, its nice to know that you guys will go that extra mile. :fireworks3:If i ever need anything that you guys handle or know of someone that does YOU will be the ones i recommend.

#3 Air Rifle Hunter

Air Rifle Hunter

Wildlife Sniper

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:I've got so many I couldn't list them all. :)

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:26 PM

I agree... very classy! I made sure to add you into my 'Favorites' so that I can check out everything and next time I need something, I'll check with you first to see if you've got it.

#4 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,748 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:58 PM

:smiley_turkey_pop_up_log:
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#5 Hutch

Hutch

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:09 PM

ummmm..... small box of goodies? Maui Wowie? :smiley-outta-here:

#6 sportyg

sportyg

Sportyg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:Camping, Fishing, hunting, Football, playing backgammon,& music

Founder: Hunters Helping Hunters
    www.huntershelpinghuntersUSA.org
    LM:NAHC

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:35 PM

Hey, how good are those ghillies ??? Are they made big ??? what is the return policy if you buy one the wrong size ??
Sportyg;Founder:HHHwww.hhh-usa.orgLM:NAHCMbr:TRCP

#7 trn2kill

trn2kill

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:52 PM

:)
Wither it has two legs or four it makes for a great target.USMC Semper Fidelis

#8 sportyg

sportyg

Sportyg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:Camping, Fishing, hunting, Football, playing backgammon,& music

Founder: Hunters Helping Hunters
    www.huntershelpinghuntersUSA.org
    LM:NAHC

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:25 PM

ah will have my Ghillie some time this coming week... Hope it is the right size... I'll break it in hunting A22
Sportyg;Founder:HHHwww.hhh-usa.orgLM:NAHCMbr:TRCP

#9 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,243 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:34 AM

Doesn't Leopold not need a receipt for repairs.

#10 Baja_Traveler

Baja_Traveler

Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

Nor does Vortex - but since that seems to be a Hawke policy, it was good of CA Desert Dog to go out of his way to accommodate the customer. Wish more companies did that.

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users