#1 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:32 AM

Does anyone know where to get parts for a HW-50?? I need to buy a rear elevation adjustment screw for the rear sight. Should I place a want add on the yellow forum? I will also be wanting a muzzel brake and the plate and screws that sits where the rear sight sits when I put a scope on it. A good one piece scope mount with stop pin and a scope. Looked online a little and could not find a place selling screws and such.
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,330 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

You could call Tim at Mac1. He would probably be able to help you. PHONE 310-327-3581

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 airgunny

airgunny

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

Actually Tim can't. I asked him about a cocking shoe on an HW95and he doesn't deal with any HW parts.Google.
weapons are nothing but tools to be used properly. like any other tool.

#4 Mr Del

Mr Del

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

I have heard that Ace hardware has small screws like that. Give them a try.Then put your question to the Yellow forum.Murph.

#5 Air Rifle Hunter

Air Rifle Hunter

Wildlife Sniper

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Interests:I've got so many I couldn't list them all. :)

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

I looked all over the internet and found pretty much nothing in the way of parts or the HW50. The only place I could even pull anything up on was located in Cyprus! That's a long ways away! I think your best bet would be to do what Mr Del said, either ACE Hardware or another store that would carry a large assortment of fasteners. Just take it with you and compare with what they've got in stock. Who knows, you might find something that matches or is close enough to suffice.

#6 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,330 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:48 PM

You can always look for Beeman replacement parts instead since they are Weihrauch'sWeihrauch HW30S = Beeman R7Weihrauch HW40 = Beeman P3Weihrauch HW45 = Beeman P1Weihrauch HW50S = Beeman R8Weihrauch HW75 = Beeman P2Weihrauch HW77/HW77K = Marksman 60/61Weihrauch HW80 = Beeman R1Weihrauch HW85 = Beeman R10Weihrauch HW90 = Beeman RX-1Weihrauch HW95 = Beeman R9Weihrauch HW98 = Beeman R11 = Marksman 58-FTSWeihrauch HW99S = Beeman R6

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#7 ten4copy

ten4copy

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:31 PM

You can also check with Paul Watts. He works heavily with HW air rifles.Here's his site: www.springgunning.com

#8 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

Thanks every one. I will try some of these idea's. It is not just a regular screw. It is the elevation wheel screw for the rear sight.. Kid broke it some how. Just need to replace it for now with an oem part.
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

#9 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:57 PM

Still looking. Wow who would have thunk it. I figured it would be pretty easy to just get on line and look the part up and buy it. Not so easy to find Beeman parts either. Going to try and call them during the week. Found it here, but they are currently out of stock.T. W. Chambers & Co

#10 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:06 AM

Ended up getting the parts here. Thought I would post a link to this guys site in case some one else wanted it. Never no when you will have a hard time finding a part.SpringGunning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users