• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 goosebrown

goosebrown

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Ceramics. WEB programming. Varmint hunting and possibly pig hunting.

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:39 AM

I cannot get an accurate valuation on this rifle, prices quoted seem to go up to $1000 which I believe is totally wrong. I have this for sale in the classifieds and would love any info and especially a valuation on this if anyone has any info.PHOTOS this afternoon when I have time and light to photograph."I believe the 310 was the single shot version of the 320 that came with 5 and 10 shot mags. The actions were originally sourced from Australia from a company called Sportco. Sportco made many rimfire, centrefire rifles and shotguns during the 60's and 70's in Australia. The action is the same as the Sportco model 62. They were popular here and there are many still around. I think the owner of Sportco, Jack Warne (?), moved overseas where he had some involvement with Kimber Firearms. Still does I think. I have a 320 and although its no Win 52 I quite like it." - I took that from a post on gunbroker's expert forum so thanks Mick... whoever you are...I bought the rifle used in about 1988 - 2000. I need a repeater(!) for an Appleseed event so am trying to sell this guy.Posting this modified listing here to get info since I am not sure everyone reads the classifieds. If this is spam, I apologize in advance.

#2 andy1621

andy1621

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Retired-Catching up on life (Hunting, Rv'ing, Friends, Family & an occasional BEER!)

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:58 PM

From current Blue Book of Gun Values: "MODEL 310 SINGLE SHOT - .22 LR cal., bolt action, 22 in. barrel, open sights, checkered pistol grip stock, swivels. 13,544 mfg. 1972-1975.Grading 100% $200 98% $175 95% $150 90% $135 80% $110 70% $90 60% $70"Good luck! :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users