• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,588 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:17 PM

It's a PDF file so when it opens just hit the + and make it bigger. :drinks:

#32 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:26 PM

Yes. Move your cursor around below the chart and a PDF toolbar should appear that lets you zoom in (+).

#33 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,807 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:32 PM

Across the top there is a box that has a percentage in it. Change it to what ever % you like and it will get bigger.

#34 CBR400RR

CBR400RR

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle racing, airguns, my family, hunting.

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

I see said the blind man.....lol Thanks guys

#35 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:50 PM

"Guys...I went the past few days thinking what I wanted was illegal. I found myself really disappointed that I wasn't going to have a quiet coyote capable air gun. Thanks to your info Brant, I'm going forward with this. I can see there is quite a future for airguns and there uses. "I would still check things out thoroughly with your state. They may have plenty of laws to get you in trouble even though the Feds allow it.

#36 Butcher45

Butcher45

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:15 PM

Yep. Winning in court is one thing, but getting arrested, and in thrown in jail is another. You may win in court in your state, but how long could you sit in jail waiting to win? Maybe long enough to screw up your job/life. Whether you get arrested or not is entirely up to the LEO you come into contact with. Best to have a lawyer on retainer/speed-dial if you go thru with it.

#37 RoFin

RoFin

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Predator Calling...Off-roading...Exploring

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:56 AM

Well, maybe I'm back where I started. Ethical shots out to 50 yards with a factory quiet air gun might not be doable . Brant, I'm going to spend some time looking at Crosmans Chart this morning. Also, I appreciate you broaching the legalities subject. Hunting is supposed to be fun, I'm not interested in doing anything illegal and having to watch over my shoulder. CBR, I'm also going to spend some time wth the PCP list you provided, thanks.Butcher, "Whether you get arrested or not is entirely up to the LEO you come into contact with. Best to have a lawyer on retainer/speed-dial if you go thru with it."Thanks, sounds similar to what some guys do with their California legal ARs.Time for more reading.

#38 CBR400RR

CBR400RR

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle racing, airguns, my family, hunting.

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:21 AM

A lot of high end air guns come with some type of factory shroud and all of the custom after market shrouds that replace the factory ones are made to fit each gun and on a bottle gun you can't get them off without taking off the air tank and it wouldn't work on any other gun. I think if you’re a legal responsible hunter with all your paperwork on you then you shouldn't have any problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users