12 replies to this topic

#1 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 09:02 AM

All shot with my bow, so I'm kind of proud of them. I have another 8 point white tail and a 6x7 elk I shot this year but I don't have them back yet. Just wanted to share my mounts.. I'm off hunting this weekend, going for duck, quail ,dove and dogs! Hopefully someone will bless me with another Bobcat, fingers are crossed. Going to try my fist night hunting stand this weekend so I'm fired up. I wanted to thank everyone for helping me get my night hunting gear set up.. Let's hope we smoke something.Attached File  1.jpg   14.53KB   21 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   12.13KB   20 downloadsAttached File  3.jpg   22.06KB   19 downloadsAttached File  4.jpg   12.26KB   19 downloadsAttached File  5.jpg   13.8KB   21 downloadsAttached File  6.jpg   11.12KB   20 downloadsAttached File  7.jpg   11.11KB   18 downloadsAttached File  8.jpg   12.34KB   22 downloads

#2 Flaccid Barrel

Flaccid Barrel

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:10 AM

Nice exhibition. My wife would like the decor color scheme and the crown moulding too!

#3 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:13 AM

Thank you! Shot that porcupine in Texas on a Axis Deer Hunt. He ran across my stand and I just had to put an arrow through him :lol: . It was me or him... :lol:

#4 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 01:08 PM

Nice display! Your taxidermist must love you after all that work you've had done!

#5 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 01:27 PM

Yes he does, thank goodness he is a very good friend of mine so he takes it easy on the lube job :lol: .

#6 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:19 PM

Yes he does, thank goodness he is a very good friend of mine so he takes it easy on the lube job :rolleyes: .

Dang, if only I can get my wife to agree to let me get my animals mounted! I got lucky this year and didn't asked before I sent my trophy black bear in to get done. She still keeps asking me where I'm gonna put that rug :P !! Keep telling her it's going at the foot of the bed :P and she said, "oh, is that gonna be your blanket where you sleep?" :o ... just to think in my new house that when I said I wnated a "game room" her and my daughters thought Xbox 360 and I meant for my kills? Guess who won?
Mac Daddy"Lock, Stock and Two Smokin' Barrels"

#7 SpotandStalk

SpotandStalk

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and Sporting Clays.

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:40 PM

CamoG,It appears the Javelina is guarding a nice collection of guns. Do you shoot anything with those? :rolleyes: S&S
"Would you vote for a woman as unqualified as Barack Obama?" -Hillary Clinton-"The best thing about the cash for clunkers program was it got thousands of the Obama stickers off the streets.""Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of congress. But I repeat myself." -Mark Twain-

#8 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,726 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 16 November 2006 - 10:16 PM

:rolleyes: ... just to think in my new house that when I said I wnated a "game room" her and my daughters thought Xbox 360 and I meant for my kills? Guess who won?

After we got the summer place,which had a buck mount and a bear rug hanging over the balcony, my wife immediately wanted to get rid of the bear rug. Won't even touch it. :P I told her I don't tell her how to decorate the house, so let me decorate the cabin. Thankfully, she agreed. :P Now I can begin planning on where to put the rest of the mounts that I want to get.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#9 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 10:38 AM

After we got the summer place,which had a buck mount and a bear rug hanging over the balcony, my wife immediately wanted to get rid of the bear rug. Won't even touch it. :D I told her I don't tell her how to decorate the house, so let me decorate the cabin. Thankfully, she agreed. :o Now I can begin planning on where to put the rest of the mounts that I want to get.

:P Nice!! In fact I've been looking for land and a cabin...not sure if I want it out of state or somewhere in Calif. When that day comes, then I will surely take the anglee you did :D
Mac Daddy"Lock, Stock and Two Smokin' Barrels"

#10 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 10:48 AM

Thank you, Maybe a bird or 2 with those:D ! That is my air gun collection.. I have little ones so the "real" guns go in the safe. My wife and kids own the rest of the house but this little 1K square feet is just for me :P , well and the loading area in the garage but that doesn't count :D. My wife is real cool about my hunting, she new my passion before she married me so I'm in the clear.. The only problem is my little ones think this is a petting zoo :D !! Wait until they get old enough to figure out daddy shot Bambi! :o

#11 SpotandStalk

SpotandStalk

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and Sporting Clays.

Posted 17 November 2006 - 04:47 PM

The only problem is my little ones think this is a petting zoo :D !! Wait until they get old enough to figure out daddy shot Bambi! :P

Once they figure out how good bambi, thumper and the rest of the crew tastes...I'm sure you'll be hunting bambi etc. with the kids. :D S&S
"Would you vote for a woman as unqualified as Barack Obama?" -Hillary Clinton-"The best thing about the cash for clunkers program was it got thousands of the Obama stickers off the streets.""Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of congress. But I repeat myself." -Mark Twain-

#12 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 07:52 AM

God I hope so!!!!!!!! I would love a little hunting buddy! ;)

#13 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:18 AM

I dont have much fur but got some ducks and geese and my wife and daughters call it a zoo .Its not there dead its an art collection. :lol: :o :o
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users