3 replies to this topic

#1 tommybuilt

tommybuilt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

Heres a few recent deer pics. Look close at the first pic, theres another buck in the shadows. Real nice doe posing for the second picture. The buck in the third picture comes around most everyday. Not the same buck as the first picture. The 1st buck is forked in back, this one is forked in front.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 yotekiller85

yotekiller85

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and Fishing and spending time with my Family.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:23 AM

How come we always see these pics. Like the big 5x4 you had last year but you haven't killed any? Just sayn
I LIVE TO HUNT AND HUNT TO LIVE!!!!

#3 Bennie

Bennie

Big Shooter

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:43 AM

Those would make some real big bucks if they could make it a couple of more years. Nice now. How long have you had your camera out?
Raith Heryford's Guide Service  Salmon, Trout & Steel Head | Striper, Sturgeon & Shad | Duck & Goose HuntingYuba /Sutter Northern CaliforniaCALL 530-870-2697 or emailQuit blowing on the Fur and get to the Hide.

#4 tommybuilt

tommybuilt

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:26 AM

yotekiller85, you are not the first to question my hunting ability. A few of my co-workers have started calling me "nikon", takes pictures but never kills anything. I spent many a day in a treestand within 30 yards of this spot last year and never saw a deer, buck or doe. The deer do seem to be alot more active during daylight hours this year. I havent bought a tag yet this year, it's really hard for me to get into hunting in the 100 degree heat. I would rather be hunting in November, than August and September.Bennie, I agree, those should be some nice bucks if they could make it another year or two. I think I put the camera out in mid June. It's only about 150 yards (all down hill) from my house, so I check it every day or two.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users