• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Interests:God, family & country. Predator hunting, shooting, reloading.

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:27 PM

Hi guys. I am sorry to have to announce that Hawke is raising prices to some of their products as of August 1st. Also, a lot of updated products will be offered. If you are thinking about purchasing some Hawke glass, I strongly suggest that you make your move before the price increases go into effect. Please note that RedHunterLLC sells all Hawke products at their (MAP) pricing. That pricing schedule is a set minimum for authorized dealers. We may have specials from time to time, but only if the specials are authorized by Hawke.Hawke optics are really catching on here in the United States and you have no doubt noticed more Hawke ads in magazines and even TV spots on sporting programs. Popularity in the United States is growing rapidly and that growth has also sparked additional R&D and constant product line updates featuring the latest in optical technology. I have to hand it to Hawke, they listen to what customers and dealers say and respond in a very positive manner. You may see ads for some Hawke optics at very cheap prices from mail order discounters. Please note that those offerings are always discontinued, old stock that most Hawke authorized dealers won’t sell. RedHunterLLC only offers the latest, most recent technology from Hawke.Feel free to drop me a note with any questions you may have.Regards…Red

#2 Brant

Brant

StubExt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, PCP Airguns, Flying (home builts)

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:35 PM

Are Sidewinder Tacticals going up?

#3 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:56 PM

Yup. Anywhere from about 19 to 30 dollars each, depending upon the magnification.

#4 CA Desert Dog

CA Desert Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:47 PM

After having closely examined and compared the new pricing structure from Hawke, it looks like some product prices were raised a bit while others were lowered a bit. I am very busy making the pricing adjustments and the new product additions to our web store. All the new products and pricing will be seen in our store on August 1st. Thanks...Red

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users